Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Apr 15, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend...

We had a really great weekend...


Tom's dad was in town for the weekend and it's always fun when Grandpa comes to play. Andy looks so forward to seeing his Grandpa. Gary just loves all of his boys (2 sons & 5 grandsons). And Tommy absolutely loves his daddy, they are truly best friends and it makes me so happy to see them together!!





The weather was perfect on Sunday so....we decided to have a picnic. I love living in Daybreak, I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome summer and I can't wait for all the parks, pool, soocer field, TENNIS COURTS (my fave) and other amenities to be finished in a couple months. I just love it. Everyone came out with their kids to enjoy the warm weather. Ellie & I tanned and Andy ran around convincing the little boys and girls that he was Peter Parker ie.---> Spiderman.

















































Here's a cute video of Sean playing with his "Abuela"- my mom! I love to hear him giggle!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I was starting to think Spring was here,...then it left again. I can't wait for the weather to finally stay warm and enjoyable. I love the videos of the boys and the video of your mom playing with Sean. Soooo cute!!

Bridgette said...

Its looks like you had so much fun! Sorry I haven't called, we've been busy with other things, lets get together next week!

Mike and Patty said...

I have the cutest nephews ever ;)(wink, wink).

Mike and Patty said...

we have a few fun things to give andy but, we keep forgetting to bring them when we are up there. remind us next time.

Mike and Patty said...

note to everyone...DO NOT CLICK ON THE COMMENTS THAT SAY "PLEASE SEE HERE" they possibly contain viruses.