Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

May 7, 2008

Glenwood Springs

Tom & I decided to go on a little road trip to Colorado. We met up with Grandma & Grandpa Savage and Sean & Andy's cousins- Hunter, Cole, & Jack at Glenwood Springs. We went swimming in the hot springs pool. The weather was perfect, it was a real treat to hang out with the fam. and celebrate Hailey's B-day!


It was Sean's 1st pool experience! He looked so cute in his sun hat and swimsuit!




Andy loved playing canon ball w/Grandpa.










Tommy flexing his big muscles....








Mommy and Sean enjoying the warm sun!



2 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

Hey sorry I never got back to you. I've been so besy. I'm sure you have been too. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The boys are so cute and they are getting so big wow. Talk to you soon. I'll call you.

Bridgette said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait for the sunshine! It was great seeing you guys yesterday!