Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Dec 26, 2008

Early Christmas w/ Patty & Mike

We had Christmas with Patty & Mike last Sunday. They made yummy dinner and we opened presents.

These 2 were by far my 2 favorite gifts ever.....

kids love playing in boxes- it was so funny



Patty, Andy, Sean, & I:


Sean & Granpa Cohen enjoying Patty's homemade lollipops:


Ellie's Christmas gift- Mia a super cute puppy Schnoodle & Andy:


Sean & Mia:


Sean's favorite part was playing with the doggies. Mia, Bailey, & Sean were fighting over the same toy.... super funny. Sean played fetch with them & giggling the whole time!


Tom & Mike:


Mom & Dad relaxing after a big & delicious meal:




Bailey & her new best friend Mia in their Christmas outfits- super cute!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the cute little doggies in their Christmas outfits. How fun! Tell Patty & your family I said hello!! I love seeing pics of your family.