Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jan 30, 2009

Where has the time gone......?

Five years ago today I was holding my 7 lb. 5 oz. baby boy, thinking this was the greatest miracle I had ever experienced in my life- becoming a mom! My Andy turns 5 today. I can't believe it! It went by so quickly....... It makes me a little emotional- seeing my baby grow up so fast! He'll be in Kindergarten next year- crazy.

 
Posted by Picasa


Andy really brings so much joy to our family. He's so creative and imaginative- you never know what Super Heroe he's going to be the next--- it cracks me up! The other day he went to preschool and told his buddies and teacher that he was an alien- not a pretend one, but a "real alien".

 


He is a total boy. He loves to play, play, play and come up with all sorts of adventuress things to do like- riding his sled down our stairs and pretending he can climb walls like Spiderman or fly like Superman- yup that's right---- I almost have a heart attack daily! And then there's such a sweet side to him, that makes me melt. He is a total cuddle-bug.

 


He loves people and making new friends! All the kids on the block want to play with Andy, they come knocking on our door every day.

 
Posted by Picasa



I'm so grateful for our Andy- and so happy to be his mom. I feel so blessed to have this beautiful child in my life that teaches me so many things- and makes me want to be the best I can be!

 


I love you my Andy- Happy 5th Birthday!

 

5 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Wow I cant believe you have a 5 year old... Your OLD. Ha happy b-day ANDY! Sorry we couldnt make it today. I hope everything went good and everyone had fun. I'll call ya soon so we can get together for lunch.

we share: said...

Happy Birthday Andy! I felt the same way when Eastons birthday came... time is flying! I am so sorry that we are horrible and haven't seen you since we moved. We love you guys and would love to get together, but its always nuts when we go home. so... we are moving to Utah in May and you should plan a trip to come stay with us this summer. We will be in St. George until July and then in SLC until September. Our boys would get along so well. can't wait to see you all and it is great to keep up with life through the blog world. Love you!
char and Derek

Melissa Savage said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Doesn't the time just fly?! It's crazy to think we have 5 year olds! I wish we could have out kids play more often, we need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Time flies! That is so much fun! What a handsome boy!