Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feb 18, 2009

Ok, so we have another little one on the way.... yeah! I'm 10 weeks along & going through the roughest part, but getting by with a lot of love from my wonderful hubby & Andy & Sean.

The question is will it be boy #3 or a little girl? I'd be happy either way--- I know how to do the boy thing already- it's become my comfort zone, but a little girl would be great too, so another 10 weeks and we'll know for sure! We'll keep everyone posted.

10 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!! I will be sure and stay tuned to see if you will adding a 3rd little boy or a little girl. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

Melissa Savage said...

Yay! Congratulations! We're so excited for you! We'll send girl thoughts your way, but you guys do a great job with boys!!

Howells Fam said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Even though boys are your comfort zone, girls are pretty darn fun too! We can't get enough of all the pink, bows, and girly things! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Señora Daiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Señora Daiana said...

Congrats you crazy kids....

Crystal-lynn said...

Congratulations guys!! That's so exciting! Like everyone else, I'll be excited to hear if you're having another boy or a little girl! I hope the rough parts pass soon.

holly said...

so exciting for you guys!

...& (speaking from experience) a little girl is lots of fun....
or three boys...WOW!

either way, you'll have a house-full!!!

Megan said...

Ahh Congrats. Way to go!! I hoping for a girl. Go Girl. (boy is good too)

Crystal-lynn said...

I know I already commented, but since then Terina has announced that she's pregnant... She's due the day after you, from the looks of it. Just thought I'd let you know that exciting news, in case you remember my Sis. :)