Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

May 7, 2009

Miami

We just got back from Miami 2 days ago. We spent an incredible 12 days there, hosting events for Isagenix!! & managed to have some time to play with family & friends. Here's a few pics:

 


Sean got the idea: laying in a Hammock relaxing under the warm sun is what you want to do in Miami!

 


Playing @ the pool:
 
Posted by Picasa



 



Sean loved playing @ the beach! with Tio Carlos (my mom's brother).
 


 


 


 


 


Showing off my pregnant belly- 5 months!
 




 

 


 
Posted by Picasa


HAPPY B-DAY MOM!!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


Mom celebrated her B-day in Miami!

 

 


 


 
Posted by Picasa


Friends & Family

Picture of me with Cristina, Oliva, & Alberto Pissani- old friends- (my dad & their dad have been friends for over 30 years!
 


Con mi Tio Carlos (dad's baby brother)
 


Sean & Ashley (my little cousin)
 


Edith & Sean
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

I loved the fun pics. Looks like you guys had a great time!! Seeing your pics made me want to visit.

Megan said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Hey are you guys going to Mustang Days? I am not sure if we are. My family isn't very motivated but if I knew that you were going maybe I would make them go with me.

holly said...

what a fun trip! i miss the sun...hopefully it will stay here for a while!!

i'm only eight-weeks (just so sick, they did an early ultra-sound to make sure everything's ok!!) my due date is december 20th (but i'll get to go early with a c-section!)

we really need to get together! i'm starting to feel better, so it might actually happen :)