Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jul 15, 2009

Conversations with a 5 year old...


Today Andy & I laid in bed together and talked for a while... This is 1 of our many conversations, it was so cute I had to share:

I asked him, "Andy what was your favorite thing about today?"

Andy: "Everything!!!" (always so optimistic & happy)

Me: "OK, but what did you like the most?"

Andy: "I met a cute girl while I was on my bike ride."

Me: (thinking- didn't see that coming) "Really, what's her name?"

Andy: "I don't remember, but she was sooooo cute!"

Me: "What does she look like?"

Andy: "She has yellow hair..... (thinking).... and blue eyes- like mine, she's really beautiful mom!"

Me: (wow- my 5 year old has a crush), "...cuter than Sadie?"

Andy: "Yeah! and she said she likes me, she wanted to talk to me the whole time!"

Me: "Wow!"

Andy: "I hope she's talking about me right now."
(This really through me for a loop- what 5 year old thinks that?)

It was so funny, he went on to tell me where she lives and all the cool stuff she likes to do... which just happen to be all the cool stuff Andy likes to do. I just thought it was so cute that my little boy could have a crush @ 5--- he's going to be a little love bird, like his mommy & daddy- for sure!

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That is so cute!

Heather said...

Awww....so cute! Crazy how quickly our babies change into big kids.