Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Dec 6, 2009

Patty's Baby Shower

We had Patty's baby shower last Saturady--- I can't believe she is going to have a baby in a month or so.... I can't wait to meet my little Broderick, I bet he's going to be so stinkin' cute!

The food was delicious and there was so much of it, I had leftovers for a week, even with the 30+ people that came!
 



Patty- lookin' fabulous at 7 1/2 months prego.
 


Good friend Kate and her little Taryn:
 


Paolita and my little angel girl:
 
Posted by Picasa



La TIA Pao con mis tres pollitos:
 


Gotta love Mike's face in these, making fun of the girls-- "Awwww how cute!"
 


Here's Mike cuddling his baby blanket. Mike's mom saved this and now Broderick gets to use his daddy's blankie- soooo sweet.
 


poopy diaper game-- always a hit!
 

 
Posted by Picasa


So many presents- Yeah!!!
 
Posted by Picasa


The Diaper Cakes:


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


After this, I'm sure Patty and Mike feel a lot more ready, thanks to everyone that came- we had a really great time and thanks for all the gifts that I'm sure mom & dad to be and baby will enjoy!

No comments: