Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jan 30, 2011

Our sweet 7 year old!!!!

We love our Andy!
It's been 7 years since he came down to join our family here on Earth.
I can't hardly believe it- wow time has flown by!
I can still remember the 1st time I laid eyes on my handsome little baby
with all that dark, long hair, cuddled in my arms.
 I fell in love instantaneously!
We connected immediately, and I knew that my life would change forever!
and it has!



Andy was the best baby ever!
He never ever cried. 
He was always so happy! 
always smiling and curious about all of his surroundings, 
ready to discover new things and make
everyone around him giggle.... 





I guess nothings changed much... 
He's still a very happy, friendly, smiley, curious, 
adventurous, smart, and sweet boy!
Who has the most tender spirit ever and blue eyes that just melt my heart! 





He is the best brother Ally and Sean
could ever ask for and mommy's best helper!
 I don't know what I'd do without my handy Andy.



He brings so much joy to our lives!
I love talking to him, he is so smart and creative and 
always has a way to come up with the craziest stories. 
He is so polite to everyone and
thinks of people's feelings.
He can come up with a solution to almost every problem
and is so good at making people feel good.



You get the hint,
 I am one happy mommy today! 
I can't wait to celebrate many many more years
with the boy who made me a mom for the 1st time.



It is an honor and a privilege
to hear this short little 3 letter word
comming from his mouth. 
I still wish I could keep him little and all to myself !

Mommy and daddy love you- dear son- forever and ever!

***This year Andy spent his B-day in Phoenix, Arizona at an Isagenix event with mommy, Allie, Abuela Cohen, a bunch of his little buddies and Aunt Ellie- who also celebrated her 19th B-day while we were there.
(Happy B-day lil sis! We love you!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

Happy birthday Andy!! He looks so grown up in the pictures. I can't believe you guys have a 7 year old. Wow we are getting old. Well you guys are getting old for sure. Ha Ha hope we can get together soon.

"The Savages" said...

yeah.... it's pretty crazy to think of!!! we just didn't waste anytime, It's been almost 9 yrs. since Tom & I were married- wow, time really flies! ;-)