Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Oct 21, 2012

A ride to a witch..

Loved taking the kids to Gardner Village this year! They loved it too, especially all the funny witch displays, the fun festive people, yummy food... And for the shopping! So fun!

My neighbor and her cute kids came along for the ride!

The only scary part of the afternoon- when I lost Ally... The scariest ghost doesn't even come close to the fear of loosing your child. I remember praying so hard in my heart, and after what seemed like hrs ( but in all reality maybe only 5 minutes), I almost lost it!
I don't think I've ever prayed more fernvently, the worst possible thoughts of what may have happened creeped my mind... And I just asked please, please, please his help me find my precious little 3 yr old! I heard the whisperings and knew exactly which direction to go among this the crowded streets, what turn to take and where to look! Amazing how the power of the Holy Ghost works to guide you if you ask! And there she was, walking with a young lady who was trying to help her find her "Seany". She had lost her Seany who she was playing with and had found someone to help!
Amazing she wasn't scared, not one tear, but boy was he ever happy to see me- someone she knew!
Little girl I hope you've learned your lesson, always, always, stay right by mommy!

Thank goodness she was found!

Happy ending to a happy and fun-filled wicked day!!!

No comments: