Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feb 8, 2014

Sean's first lost tooth

My Seany-boy lost his first tooth today. 

I swear it was just a little loose yesterday and when I got home today he proudly showed me his tooth and the whole in his smile! What?! 
I think he got a little impatient and his big brother Andy talked him into letting him yank it out.... Ouch!!! or not! He seemed so happy and proud of himself! 



I remember when I was a little girl feeling so happy to have my first loose tooth, feeling older almost immediately after it fell off and excited for what the tooth fairy would bring... In my case it was 'el ratoncito Perez' (Mouse Perez)... Hahaha 
I remember laying on my mom on the couch and letting her wiggle my tooth and play with it. I remember being talked into tieing a little string to my tooth and to the doorknob to yank it off and then deciding no because I was so scared it would hurt! 

Sean was so cute he found a clear lollipop wrapper and placed his cute tiny little tooth in there. He loves to show me his missing tooth smile and sticks his tongue through his whole and says his tooth has turned red... Silly silly boy! 

No comments: