Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jul 20, 2008

Our 6th Anniversary

We had a great time celebratring our 6th Anniversary. It was fun to go back to where it all began- 6 years ago. We had dinner at The Roof, on the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith Building. The dinner was perfect & so delicious. It gave us a chance to look back at all the fun we've had together. Then, we walked Temple Square & remembered that magical day 6 yrs. ago when we were sealed for time and all eternity. We closed the night by whatching "A Journey to The Center of the Earth"- in 3D. Overall we had a great time!



Tommy & I have been so blessed and we are so happy together. Life isn't perfect but we've come a long way and I still can't believe it's been 6 years- It's flown by! Mostly we feel blessed to have our 2 little boys- Andy & Sean...they make us laugh everyday. It was nice though to have a day to ourselves w/ no kids (Thanks Ellie for watching the boys- I know they are a handful)! I love you Tommy-- thanks for making it such a special day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Laura you are sooo HOT!!! I really love your blue shoes. That is so cute. I can't believe that I have been married 5 years. Time does fly. It was really great to see you in Wyoming. I hope that we can see you next year or at least the next time we go out to Utah. Check out our blog. walkenhorstfamily.blogspot.com
I finally did it. Talk to ya soon.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!! (A little late) I loved looking at the pictures. Such a cute couple!