Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jul 20, 2008

Farewell Party....

We had a farewell Party on Friday, for our good friends Chad & Bridgette, who are leaving to Atlanta in less than a month. This is where Tom & Chad met as companions on their mission. We are really going to miss them, but will plan a trip to come out and visit soon.
 

 


Andy and Ella have been the best of friends... I told Andy that Ella was going to move to Atlanta and that it was very far away, that we would have to get on a plane to visit, he said, "OK, so can we go now?" He loves to play with Ella, what he doesn't know is that Bridgette & I have already planned their arranged marriage---he! he! he! ;)

 

 


I'm glad that we'll atleast be able to keep in touch with our blogs....
Love you guys. We'll miss you tons!

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

It was so great to see you guys! We are going to miss you so much. Let's start planning your trip now!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Umm was I there? I see no pictures of me HA HA. It was a lot of fun.

"The Savages" said...

No pics of Daiana, but 2 of her hubby- Jared. I guess that's OK since you are 1- right??