Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Aug 13, 2008

"Floating down the River'

On Saturday we went tubing down the river in Provo Canyon. It was really fun & so totally peaceful. We enjoyed being outdoors and even saw some wild horses & a golden eagle less than 15 feet away.



Ellie & Laura posing for a quick picture before our big adventure...



Mike looking for Patty, she ended up floating ahead of him & was screaming at the top of her lungs. It was pretty hysterical-















I wasn't brave enough to take Andy down the river....so my dad did- & thank goodness!














Getting out of the super cold water was a challenge--- I needed a little help from my cousin.







My tia Lorena- always has the worst things happen to her- her floaty flipped over & she almost lost it to the current- it was really funny but a very scary moment for her- then she couldn't get back on & ended up running into some rocks. We were all cracking up- she ended up laughing too.

Can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Crystal-lynn said...

How FUN! I did that one time, years ago, with Jason & ... probably Mike. The water was FREEZING though!

Mike and Patty said...

thanks for not putting that horrible picture of my frightened face. love you for that!!
(: Patty