Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Nov 5, 2008

Tom's 29th B-day!

I can't believe my hubby is almost 30, it's a good thing I'm still a couple years away!
We had a great day. We went to dinner as a family to the Olive Garden's & then came home to a small family B-day Party. Tom's favorite part was the "Tres Leches" cake I made him w/Daiana's recipe- which is so yummy it is by far his favorite!


Andy helped me decorate for the party & it turned out pretty festive.
 


Here's Andy patiently waiting for his food,
 



and Sean loving the fact that he can sip his chocolate milk out w/a straw.
 



Yummy! We all love Olive Garden's- especially their salad- yum yum!
 


Happy Birthday! Family picture (Andy fell asleep before we sang Happy B-day to Tom), he was really tired, he'll usually do anything for a sweet treat, but we couldn't wake him up- it must have been a long day for him!) Andy woke up the next morning and asked "Mommy why didn't you wake me up for the party?" Even he couldn't believe that he'd missed out on the fun.
 


B-day boy enjoying his Tres Leches Cake!
 


Sean enjoying his Tres Leches Cake too- so cute!
 
Posted by Picasa



Next year I'll have to plan something a little more exciting- like a big Surprise Party or something..... Overall though we really had a great evening!

5 comments:

susana kidd said...

Happy B-day to Tom! I loved the family picture. You guys look so prefect! Your post made me crave 3 leches cake (Danny loves it so much too!)
ps I'll email you my #
besos YO

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tom! You guys look like you had such a fun time! Your family is darling!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to you and Tom. How fun that your birthday's are so close together. You guys look so great together. I love the pics and posts. Hopefully we can get together soon.

we share: said...

Happy Birthday to TOM!!! Man- you are getting OLD!!! That cake looks so so good! Wish we were there to celebrate with ya!

Howells Fam said...

Clint loves Daiana's Tres Leche cake recipe too! Happy Belated Birthday Tom!