Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Aug 27, 2009

Happy 27th!

Last Monday, August 17th we celebrated my 27th B-day!!! Mom had a big BBQ for me with lots of friends & family. The food was to die for- Big juicy steaks, pork shish-ka-bobs, chicken, salad, rice, black beans, platanitos, cake, cheese cake, & more. It was really a great get-together! Everybody kept saying the food was so yummy- Ximena a good friend form Venezuela who is a professional cook, made most of the food & it really was to die for!

Sean & I enjoying our yummy meal-
 


Comida- que rico!
 


CumpleaƱos Feliz....
 


The yummiest homemade cheesecake ever....
 
Posted by Picasa


 


A quick pic. of our family, minus our favorite almost 2 year old. (My belly is getting so big... @ 8+ months, yikes- this baby better come quick!)
 


I love parties! I'm so grateful for 1 more year of life & hope for many many more- that I can spend with those I love!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa Savage said...

Happy Birthday! You look great! I'm so excited for you to have your third!! Hope you're feeling well!