Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Aug 31, 2009

What do boys do with Sidewalk chalk?

Andy had his little friend Oscar over to play, & they were getting bored so I thought- Sidewalk Chalk- that should do the trick. Well little did I know how much fun they would have & how messy they would get. I walked outside 5 min. later & this is what I found...

They took the chalk & wrote all over the sidewalk, then poured water on it...
 
Posted by Picasa


& put it all over themselves....
 
Posted by Picasa


Then they took their cute little hands & made marks all along the outside wall...

 


I couldn't help but laugh... They were having a ball, even Sean got into it & I figured- it's only chalk, easy to wash off- no problem! Let them be kids!

 



 


How could I be mad... look at those faces! Now if it was real paint... it would be a different story! That's for sure!

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That does look fun though - I might have to try some sidewalk chalk when Carlee gets old enough (maybe not on our faces though)! :)

Heather said...

That is soooo funny...and so cute! I love the pic of the 3 boys! So fuN!