Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sep 8, 2009

Sean turns 2!!!!!!

We had a Super-Hero party to celebrate Sean's 2nd B-day w/family. I didn't know when I would be going into labor so we decided to keep it small and celebrated his B-day with a family dinner, cake, ice-cream and other yummies!
Here's a few pics.:

 


 


 


 


Eating: yum-yum!
 


Singing Happy B-day:
 


 


Blowing out the candles:
 
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


 


Presents- Look @ that curious face....
 


 


 
Posted by Picasa


Yeah!!! a tricycle- now I can be like big brother! He loved it & wanted to take it out for a spin right away!

 
Posted by Picasa


Sean loved all the Super Hero decorations- he kept pointing & saying- "Spiderman, Ironman, Batman". It was really cute- I loved seeing the smile on his face! I can't belive my baby is 2!!!!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

What a sweet little boy! We gave Owen that exact same tricycle for his birthday! Wish we could get them together for a ride!