Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sep 8, 2009

Sean's B-day gift!

Sean got a new baby sister for his B-day! What a precious little gift! Who would have thought that Ally & Sean would be exactly 2 years apart?

I started my contractions around 5:30 am, Monday Sept. 7th, Daddy was anxious to get me to the hospital! I was admitted right away (what a relief- after 2 visits to the hospital with false labor...).

Our little princess- Allison Nicole was born @ 2:50 pm on Labor Day- Sept. 7th, 2009.
7 lbs. 9 oz. & 20.5 inches tall!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! Your little princess Ally is precious! AND what a wonderful birthday present!

Howells Fam said...

Congratulations guys! She's beautiful - I love her big lips! And Happy Birthday Sean!

Crystal-lynn said...

Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL little girl! Your growing family is so beautiful! Terina had her beautiful little boy 2 weeks & 1 day before you, even though I think she was due just the day before you were. Both beautiful babies!
I'm so happy for you guys!

Megan said...

Congrats!!! Wow the same day that is crazy!!!!

Bridgette said...

So beautiful! So happy that you finally have your little girl! I can't believe they have the same birthday!!! So funny! Hope you are all doing well!