Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jun 13, 2010

Andy's Big Day

My little baby graduated from Kindergarten on Friday. He is such a little smart cookie! Andy made so many friends this year and learned so much! It was really a great year- one full of learning, fun, growing, and acquiring new skills!

In Andy's own words- "My favorite thing about Kindergarten was everything!" He especially loved recess, playing soccer, and playing with his best buds- Cameron, Micheal, & Brooklyn- aka= girlfriend.

 


Now he's off to 1st grade and a full day of school- which I must say- I'm pretty excited about.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike and Patty said...

wow, where did the time go?! it feels as though Andy was a little baby not to long ago and now he's moving on to 1st grade come fall. pretty soon we'll be sending him off on his mission. CrAzY!!

"The Savages" said...

I know .... time flies-- i almost hope it slows down a little, I love knowing they are all mine!!!