Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Dec 25, 2010

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...

I love, love, love, Christmas!--- who doesn't right?.... the decorations, the music, the yummy treats, seeing your kids eyes light up x-mas morning, the gifts, spending time with family & friends, everything! and especially--- the whole reason why we celebrate this joyous holiday, the birth of Our Savior Jesus Christ, his mission & life. I am especially grateful for this knowledge and have felt his spirit very strongly over the last month.

This month like most Decembers was very busy for the Savage clan (hence the lack of posts to our blog), we had numerous parties, activities, shopping, and cooking to do. I'll try to post just a little of what we've been up to over the last few weeks. 

Andy's school X-mas program:
The first graders at ELA prepared a wonderful Christmas program last Friday. 
Here's Andy with his class.


After the show, Andy & his little friend James put on this little number.... pretty funny! 




Christmas pics of the kids:
It was so hard getting 4 little kids & 3 dogs to sit still for a couple pics, but boy was it worth it! These pictures (although few) turned out super cute! all I have to say is thank goodness for lollipops.

So cute in their matching PBK pajamas.




I couldn't get a good one of just my kids, so we did a retake at our house later that evening. 
 I love this one of Sean & Ally cracking up!
 Andy & his baby girl.
 My almost 7 year old baby.... wow! CRAZY!
 Ally being naughty....
 always with a super cheesy-goofy smile! I love this boy, he makes me smile.
My 3 little angels.

Pretzels & Chocolate-- one yummy treat:
We made chocolate covered pretzels.... and the boys really got into it. 
they did a great job with decorating and especially the eating!

 Andy & his friend Taylor
 "Mom I didn't eat it...."

 Sean painted Andy's nose with chocolate, he was laughing sooooo hard!
 The end result.... yummy treats for us and our friends & neighbors!

Ally
Ally learned to twirl around in crcles, it is so funny & cute. 



Ward Christmas Party:
This year our ward decided to do something a little different for our ward Christmas party. 
Everyone came to the party dressed as Shepherds & the youth & primary kids acted out the Birth of Christ. It was the best & most spiritual ward Christmas party I've been to, instead of having a Santa the 3 wise men handed out bags of treats for all the little kids.

Ally was dressed up as a little angel, she looked so cute in her little white dress and wings.

 Here's baby Broderick....who also came to party with us & his mommy... so cute! 




2 comments:

Heather said...

Loved the pictures...especially the ones of Sean cracking up with Allie and cracking up because he painted Andy's nose. Your kids are adorable. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas holiday.

holly said...

I love Christmas too....especially with my kids! It looks like you guys had a fun-filled month :)