Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Dec 7, 2010

Just some random pics of Sean & Ally

Sean loves hot cocoa with "mashmellos"! 
He was so happy that I even talked him into a few pictures and smiley ones!!! Smilling pictures of Sean are rare these days--- the kid is always happy and laughing, but to get him sitting still & seeing his pearly whites all at the same time is the trick. Take a look at my silly 3-year old.

half smiling half swallowing....


This is my favorite! What a cutie!!!

On the other-hand our Ally is always up for a photo-shoot!



Posted by Picasa
take a look at those cheeks.... good for kissing & munching on



peek-a-boo
Posted by Picasa
I see you....

 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Señora Daiana said...

WOW! Look at her. She is growing up. She is so cute. I miss you.