Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Mar 21, 2008

Birdy Bath!

I'm sure Sean will be super embarrassed by these pictures when he's older but I couldn't help but share...I was washing his bum in the bathroom sink after one of those that spreads all the way up to their necks.....
and he was soooooo relaxed under the water that I grabbed the camera and took a few pics! It was so cute he could have laid in there for hours without a care in the world!

 


I love the way he curled one little leg in the sink & spread the other one.

 


 


and what do you think of that cute little baby bum...?

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is soooo adorable!! I love those pictures. He seems soooo relaxed and just loving it. I loved the story of Andy too. Kids are so cute and they say the cutest things.