Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Mar 31, 2008

Mission Reunion

We had a great time on Saturday! All of Tom's mission companions came over to our house and we ate Mexican food- Posole! It was really good- thanks Mike! Daiana made her famous Tres Leches- everybody loved it, I was so happy to keep the leftover's which I had to hide from Tom cuz it's his favorite...hehehe!- Thanks Daiana!
It was really fun to see everyone! I'm always amazed at how much these guys love each other- Tom considers them like brothers and it really is neat that they've kept in touch and that we still do things together even after so many years! Tom always says, he can't imagine not having served and he wouldn't know what his life would be like without his mission buddies- Dov, Moff, Spring, Howells, Hayes, Geve, Kins, Ames, and Baugh! I love all the wifes- they are all great! Love you girls!


(Here's a few of us- Mike & Patty, Jared & Daiana, Ed & De & Izzy, Tom & Laura & Andy & Baby Sean...I really wish we would have taken a picture with all of us- we'll have to do it next time for sure!


(Here's Bridgette with her 2 adorable kids- Owen and Ella- Andy's little girlfriend!)
The kids had a fun time too.



(...and Daiana and her cute little baby girl- Leila)

I didn't take any more pics so if any of you have some- send them to my e-mail!
Thanks everyone for a great time!

3 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

What an ugly picture of me.Take it off. I hope you don't mind I stole your pic of the group. Talk to you soon.

Bridgette said...

Thanks for hosting Laura! We had a great time! Love you guys

we share: said...

I really wish we could have been there... we will come when we are living a little closer in a couple years... look at all those babies and kids!!! Who knew all those missionaries had it in them! Ha! HA!