Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sep 24, 2008

We went to the State Fair a couple weeks ago w/ my good friend Kate & her little girl Taryn. The kids had a blast!

Andy standing in front of the Tiger Cages- they are beautiful animals!
 


Andy & I showing off our clown noses- @ Ringling Brother's- Utah's Funniest Kid
 


I had to post this one- Andy's smile cracks me up every time!
 



Kate's stepson- Brooks won 1st place! Go Brooks! He was pretty hysterical- very talented!
 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa



Sean & Taryn checking out the goats!
 


Sean loved petting the animals!
 



 


This was Andy's favorite- he got to ride a pony!

 
Posted by Picasa


This was after a long but very fun night at the fair!



We really had a great time- my favorite part was seeing Andy get on & off rides- he was in little kid heaven!

2 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun.. I sure the boys had fun. It seems like you guys are having a fun summer.

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! How fun!