Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Oct 5, 2008

Forever Young!



Tom brought home this bike a few days ago & mom & dad couldn't help but take it for a spin & remember the good ol' days----> when they rode through Venezuela on dad's many motorcycles. They were so young & crazy they even took me with them on the bike sometimes when I was just a little baby, something they would not be so supportive of if it had to do with their precious grand kids.... funny how that happens- right?
Anyways, I love this picture of my parents. They are the greatest & we are so blessed to have them so close & to be able to share so many things with them!

2 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

That is a great picture of them. I love motorcycles. Thats a nice one too. I love your mom and dad they are so sweet.

Heather said...

Love that picture of your parents. They seem so comfortable on the motorcycle.