Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Oct 13, 2008

Oh so yummy, but oh so messy!

Mangoes
Sean loves mangoes, just like his mommy. It's absolutely my favorite fruit in the whole world and it looks like Sean's too. In fact, I have pictures as a little baby about Sean's age eating mangoes & looking much like my little boy w/ an orange beard! The only difference is that the ones I ate, were pulled straight form Mango trees in Venezuela vs. Store bought which are never as good, ripe or sweet. Either way, we are a mango loving family and I'm glad my boys inherited those taste buds from me- they are both excellent eaters who love a diverse variety of fruits and vegetables!



Look at that face.....





Yummy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! I love messy baby pics!