Musica

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Oct 30, 2008

My little love bug!

I'm so in love with my little Sean. He is so sweet and at such an incredibly fun age. We have so much fun chasing him, making him laugh, and seeing his little eyes light up! He is definitely a "momma's boy" and I love every second I get to spend with him.

I'm feeling a little emotional right now....(so sorry for the post). The other day I was talking to a friend and remembering when Sean was born & how hard those 1st couple of days were.... Just the thought of not having him here, breaks my heart & all those emotions come back like it was yesterday. I remember thinking how I could not live through something like that and just praying that He would intervene. I thank Heavenly Father every day for allowing me to have these 2 little boys and for letting Sean be a part of our family. I can't imagine my life without him & I'm so grateful that miracles happen & that the Lord is so very involved in our lives!


 
Posted by Picasa

(This picture looks a lot like me when I was his age- I'll have to post one so everyone can see.)


It's amazing how our little ones bring so much joy into our lives! What a blessing it is to be a mom!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a cute little boy! I'm so glad he is here as well!

Anonymous said...

I agree so much! Its so amazing how much joy our children bring. He is so darling!